Free Online Marketing Help For Restaurants
Free Online Marketing Help For Restaurants
PLEASE can you share this page with anyone that might know a restaurant(s) that’s having to change its business model to take out and/or home delivery as I can help them gain more business quickly during these difficult times. This is going to be provided 100% free and is not a bait strategy.
Are you a restaurant that has, or needs to change their business model to take out and/or home delivery? Then I can likely help you get additional business during these difficult times.
As more and more restaurants move to this business model, only a few will be able to get to and stay at the top of Google to get the influx of new traffic as people now move to get more take-outs and home deliveries, so I want to help as many restaurants as possible survive this crisis.
Below are some things you need to do asap (if you don’t have them)…
- Ensure you have a free Google My Business account, as this is easier to put at the top of Google for when people search for e.g. “Italian restaurant delivery London” etc. – ensure you work in the keywords “take out/take away/home delivery” into the business name and in your write up about the business
- On your website, edit this so that it’s very easy for visitors to see you now offer take out / deliveries etc
- If you have some budget for this, start an AdWords PPC marketing campaign targeting keywords around your location, cuisine and combine with keywords such as take out, home delivery, etc. – if you need help with this, I am offering a free bronze PPC package to all restaurants during this time. This is what I normally do for businesses on PPC https://www.scott.services/example-ppc-success/. If you would like a free PPC account (restaurants only), please get in touch. I will not ask for any payment, card details, any commitment to anything, and the services will be free for 3 months after the world considers this crisis “fixed/over” at which time, it will just stop. This is hand on heart NOT a bait strategy - I will lose money on this but seeing people doing amazing things to help each on Facebook etc., I don’t have a great deal to offer to help apart from something like this.
- If budget allows, I would also do a “remarketing” campaign on PPC. Again, we can help with this as it’s part of our PPC services we’re providing free to restaurants. With this, we show you text adverts and banner images, to showcase the take out/delivery services to anyone that has been to your site in the past. Google has the potential to allow us to go back up to 520 days. To see this in action, if you hop onto our site scott.services in the next day or two, you will start to see our remarketing ads all over the internet. This can be a great way to let your past customers know you now do take out/deliver, and prompt them to order.
- If budget allows, Facebook marketing can be done targeting users in your local area. We don’t have services to help businesses with Facebook as it’s pretty easy, so we don’t feel we can add a great deal of value. Normally, we would help with a few hours of e-business consultancy. If you’re thinking of using Facebook to help your business, we’ll also offer this consultancy free to restaurants.
- We will recover from this, so once all actions are taken to get new business from the increase take out/home delivery searches online, I would then prepare your website for “Normal” exposure for when things return. We can also offer free advice, research, so you can plan and edit your site in readiness for normality to return. I would focus more on future SEO results, i.e. when this is over, ensuring you rank high in google naturally so that you can return to normal, recover and grow again. This is what we do with clients normally for SEO https://www.scott.services/example-success/, and we can help with planning, research, what you need to do etc. free of charge. We aren’t able to provide the SEO packages for free unfortunately. However, we can help you a lot with free advice, often some edits to a site and keyword research and strategy can help a long way.
If you have any questions at all on this, please contact me via www.scott.services
This offer is currently open to restaurants in the UK and the rest of Europe, USA, Canada, Australia.
Also if you can please share this link below on how we can all dedicate a little of our computing power to Stanford University to help them study this virus, it would be greatly appreciated…
Above all, stay safe, and we’ll get through this 😊