What Are Social Signals ?
Social media has become more than just a way of connecting with potential customers. Having a visible social presence as well as shares, mentions and followers, indicates the popularity of your business, the credibility of your pages and can affect your organic search ranking. In fact, social signals are now acrucialaspect of SEO strategies and have even become part of Google and Bing’s algorithms when monitoring websites. For more information on scott.services’ social signals for businesses, watch the video or Read More.
What Are Social Signals?
Social signals relate to the number of shares and likes that a business’ social media pages receive, such as those on Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter.Inbound social activity such as shares, comments and followers can act in similar ways to backlinks, indicating more than just having another published web page.
Examples of social signals which could improve your SEO:
- Social media followers
- Tweets and retweets on Twitter
- Pins and repins on Pinterest
- Facebook shares
- Instagram likes
- Mentions on community social pages, e.g. StumbleUpon, Tumblr, Google +1
- Comments on your web pages
- The popularity of those usersmentioning your business or sharing your pages
Google works in partnership with Facebook and Twitter, using social signals as part of their ranking tools. This makes sense when you consider that social signals are an indication of how genuine and useful a page is for others, increasing visitor confidence in your brand, as well as your SEO ranking.
Scott’s Approach to Social Signals
Improving your SEO through positive social signals isn’t just about setting up social media pages for your business. It’s about connecting with potential customers and attracting them to follow your pages.
Scott uses his years of experience and his tried and tested methods to offer a social signals package that’ll save you the large amount of time and money it would take to create successful, high quality social signals yourself.
What we’ll do:
- Set up your social media accounts with their own IP addresses
- Manually ‘age’ each page for 6 months by hand, connecting with real humans and ensure each one acts as a 100% real user
- Attract the right people to your social media pages and increase brand awareness
- Provide access to full real-time reports about what we’re going to do, what’s been done and delivered social signals
- Link your established accounts to your website
There are no tie-in contracts,meaning you can cancel at any time without losing the social signals you’ve already achieved.You can also become a reseller of our services to enjoy a monthly recurring profit. Don’t miss out on the SEO benefits available through
|Tumblr link submission||-||5||10|
The Benefits Of Search Engine Optimisation
- Increase in the number of pages listed in the search engines
- High ranking / position of web pages
- Increase in quality of visitor
- Increase in quantity of visitors
- Increase in sales and/or leads